Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Party Time

thehardyheyday.blogspot.com

For those of you following the saga of our car search - oh, wait, I haven't posted anything about the search because it's been a regional, tri-state area, budgetarily constraining, time consuming stressball (my mother in law blames cash for clunkers for taking all the used cars off the market so, like UK's loss this year, I blame this on Obama).

I'm going to pause to let that last one sink in. IT WAS A JOKE, KIDS.

But seriously, I've been trying to hide my utter desperation to be in full time possession of a vehicle because I didn't want to stress Jacob out even more. But now that things are settled, I can officially introduce you to...the Party Time.


What? What did you think PT stood for? Ok, I wasn't sure, either, but I figured with this kind of coloring, it had better be something peppy.

Here's to celebrating my new wheels and the fact that I will never ever lose it in the parking lot. Ever.

And now, it's Party Time!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the new (to you) ride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah: and it's so versatile. Colts blue in the fall and UK blue in the winter!

    ReplyDelete