Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby Time (NO, not ours)

I was so excited to get to snap a few shots of Josie during a laid back afternoon up here in Ohio (Cuyahoga Falls, to be precise). She and Phillip are expecting in just a couple of days, and she's barely had a shot taken of her pregnancy, so it was such an honor that she asked me to be a part of capturing this special time! 



Since both Phillip's and Josie's families are abroad (Josie is Swedish and Phillip grew up between Lexington and Brussels), it's important to have photos so the family can be a part of things. 


As you can see, and I already knew, Josie is absolutely gorgeous and I swear she hasn't gained an ounce of weight except baby. It's unbelievable. 



We're so happy that we'll be here to welcome this little one to the world and experience this wonderful time with our friends. 

I'm no professional, but I'd have to say that she'd make this an easy job for anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment