Saturday, April 17, 2010

Check your reflexes

That would be your gag reflex. If you keep reading, it might matter...

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Jacob just texted to say he's on his way in from Cleveland. No matter what time you might stumble upon this, right now it's 9:30PM and he's looking down the barrel of a 5 hour drive. And he's been working 13 hour days this week. And he spent all day today moving our friends into their new house. And he's crazy.

I tried to talk him out of it. But he's coming anyway. So, I'll just say I can't wait! It's been a week away and I miss that boy like crazy.

And I'll also say, there was definitely the day when I would have talked him out of it at least in part because I haven't had time to clean up the clothes I've let explode all over the floor, manicure my nails, do my hair or at least shower. Is that growth or regression?

1 comment:

  1. in answer to your last question-YES, mom

    ReplyDelete