Friday, July 30, 2010

Trashed

Moving always entails throwing things out. It's actually one of my favorite things about moving. Throwing things out that I won't have to unpack and which will then never have the chance to eventually clutter up my space (like I need help, come on).

But I was a little disturbed by the volume of condiments (refrigeration required) that had to be disposed today. Salad dressing, barbecue sauce, olives, garlic, more salad dressing (that's a Hardy thing), ketchup (another Hardy thing), lots of things that you just don't offer to other people.

The things I couldn't bear not to spare? Oh, take note because this is a character defining issue: butter, chocolate fudge sauce and Rose's lime.

The gin I will take with us. Along with the wine and bourbon. The beer will have to be consumed this weekend (can't have skunky beer) during our last days of Ohio starring P, J, KOO and two babies.


On another note:
A weekend with two babies.
Anyone want to get their questions out now about when we're having kids? I don't know if you'll want to ask after the weekend (I love the kids, but you know...).

1 comment:

  1. So what was the verdict after the weekend with 2 babies???

    ReplyDelete