Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A work in progress

One of the things I've been mulling is what to do in Cola once we get there and get settled. Among the possibilities are some graphic design and photography classes to augment the study that happened once so long ago in college and the fun I always have with that kind of stuff.

P&J have been so sweet to allow me to hang out and be a part of intimate moments and use them to experiment and practice. Here are a few templates I designed for baby announcements. I'm interested in putting together some more templates and maybe selling them. What do you think?



4 comments:

  1. I think they are fab. When I purchased my baby announcements I had a hard time finding ones that contained multiple photos, but weren't ridiculously expensive.

    Take the photography class. I took 2 last summer when we first moved to Florida and it was well worth it. I signed up to take another one this summer, but it was cancelled........BUMMER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them! Would you sell them on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have a little of Great-Grandpa Tankersley in you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know someone who would be a customer.

    ReplyDelete