Friday, July 2, 2010

Cafe All Lait

I know that this seems indistinguishable and sort of like one of those kids puzzles on the back of the World Wildlife Federation magazines, but I won't make you guess what it is.


I woke up yesterday morning and attended to my first priority of the day: making coffee. Jacob likes his fiber in cereal, I'm more of a java girl. Sooo...before I knew it, I looked down into my coffee maker and that is what I saw. I then looked incredulously to my pouring right hand, which was holding - a gallon of milk.

I guess this is why I usually make my coffee in the evenings before bed.

2 comments:

  1. hehehe.....just wait till you have a kid. who knows what you'll pour in the coffee maker, or on the floor, or in your cup, or .......

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah thats hilarious!

    ReplyDelete