Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kiss it/Miss it

Miss it: P&J's dogs, especially Jackson, who reminds me of Kipling a lot. But, I'll be ok since I get Kipling back soon! Jacob will probably miss Sadie more, since she is a girl and favors the boys for sure, and is less complicated and basically just happy go lucky and she does tricks, and I am forcing him to take on my dog - who has lots of quirks and doesn't really do tricks unless they involve peanut butter and frequently attempts to co-op all available space around me - as our dog.


Kiss it: the laundry room in our apartment building. The communal laundry room that costs $3/load. It's far superior to an off-site laundromat, though, so I can't complain too much, but basically: B to the S. Hello hookups - washer/dryer hookups that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment