Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kiss it or miss it

I know it seems odd for me to say this in a way, but there are definitely some things I'm going to miss from up here. It won't be a total kiss off.


I will miss: The large bird. A fan favorite among readers and residents of the NE and also the source of nearly all our shopping spoils, Giant Eagle always doubles my coupons with a smile and adds fuel perks at GetGo (which I still maintain should be named the Eaglet). Is there a place like this in SC? Please!


In no particular order, obvio: P&J. They are such sweet friends and Jacob's relationship with him and them has persisted through many years and many distances. I know it will be the same for the four of us - and now with baby, the five of us!

Kiss it: the rain. THE RAIN! OMG, the rain. Kiss. It. Peace out. I'll gladly take my moisture hanging heavy in the air instead of dumping on me every single day. Heat and humidity, here I come.

Back later with the story of love, loss and lost...a dead cricket. So sad. So very very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment