Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shoulda been a reality tv show

I watch TV a lot right now, ok? Like probably way above the national average of that study they showed us at church last week. It's always on when Jacob isn't home - even if I'm doing work (house or otherwise), even if it's on mute...and Jacob works a lot. You do the math.

ANYway, I saw this True Life recently (True Life: I'm a newlywed), and one of the couples got married and then the bride immediately moved to Indianapolis with her new groom (11 hours away from her family home). It was all drama drama drama, as those shows are wont to be, and she's upset she can't bring her blue chair and he eats pizza at 1:37 am. There are tears and bouts of irritation and lots of adjustment.


But I'm like, child, you have no idea. At least Indy has pro football.

We totally should have been a reality show. True Life: I'm a newlywed overseas in the middle east wearing long sleeves in 120 degrees and PS we were engaged for three months after dating three months.

But that's not much for reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment