Monday, June 14, 2010

What I really want to know

Does anyone else love Rob&Big? I know it's not on the air anymore, but I love it, V loves it, my brother loves it...it's a great show, mostly because it's full of hijinks and wackiness - much like my beloved husband.


What does this have to do with me? Well, I was watching it today and Rob's parents come into town and the entire episode was dedicated to Rob trying to drive his mom crazy. He drives too fast, passes too much, says crap a lot, jumps off a tour bus, breaks the law by plastering city property with street team stickers, fakes an arrest and tries to make her cry by reading cheesy poetry.

So, what I really want to know is, am I destined to have a son who acts like this?

I'll answer my own question: have you ever met my husband? (or me?)

1 comment:

  1. totally agree, your kids are going to be crazy. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete