Sunday, June 13, 2010

What I really want to know

There are so many questions out there that just pop into our heads. Questions of consequence, questions of, well...inconsequence. Lots of things about which I'm curious. This is part of the reason I know trivial facts and other things useless in daily life, but helpful in board games.


What I really want to know today is, how does Giada deLaurentiis, with all her gorgeous figure and hair and skin and eyes and lips, keep her fingernails clean while she cooks all that delicious food? She always has these gorgeously manicured chip-free fingernails that should be, in all fairness, discolored by garlic and splattered with parsley juice and full of tomato stains. How?

I can't even keep polish on for one day. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment