Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I feel the earth move...

The top state for earthquakes in the US is Alaska.

I have never been to Alaska.

The second state in the US for earthquakes is California. I go to Cali all the time. Lots of family there. Never been in an earthquake, though...in California.


Neither Kentucky nor Ohio are even in the top 20 of states for earthquake activity and yet...I was in an earthquake in Kentucky a few years ago.

And I was in an earthquake in Ohio TODAY!

It wasn't bad at all, but it was really disconcerting and I actually thought I was crazy or having a really bad attack of vertigo before Jacob called me and confirmed that it was, in fact, an earthquake.


I know I can only think this is funny because no one got hurt, but earthquakes always make me think of the movie Knocked Up when there's an earthquake and everyone freaks out and one of the guys rescues his girlfriend and supa-high Seth Rogan totally forgets about preggo Katherine Heigel and she yells at him about his huge bong. Ha. Bong.


I just thought this was a really funny pic. It came from the local news story about the earthquake. Isn't that so typical? Ah, local news.

No comments:

Post a Comment