Saturday, March 13, 2010

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

In our time of transience, I've been doing what I can to stay productive, helpful and sane. That roughly translates to a partial stay-at-home mom existence of daytime bible studies, laundry, workouts and getting kids off the bus partnered with the working girl dream of doing freelance writing and marketing/PR consulting work on a very flexible schedule (I'm available! Call me!).

Of course, that flexible schedule sometimes means meetings at odd hours, like this morning, when I'll be doing some client work. And I'll be doing it from the couch - in my bathrobe (have I mentioned that I love this flex schedule thing?). It's a good thing that I have some meetings that get me out of the house, though. I dig the bathrobe thing, but I think I respect myself more when I'm wearing a pair of heels...

This works for the time being.


No comments:

Post a Comment