Saturday, September 26, 2009

It hasn't happened for the longest time...

I think the last time I really felt like this was probably before I bought my little house in 2005. It's the way I feel right before a big change, a move, a decision. I feel energized and anxious (the good kind) and curious, like a kid at Christmas or a birthday.

The whole world is open to us right now, as we contemplate next steps in our life. We are down to just over two months until we leave the desert lands and middle east and adventures of Africa for our next move.

I can't believe it's been almost a year.

I can't believe it's been nine months since we got married (actually, tomorrow, the 27th).

I can't believe we don't know where we're going (but it's ok...I happen to like surprises!).

No comments:

Post a Comment