Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What kind of luck did you wish for? (UPDATE)

thehardyheyday.blogspot.com

So I was working on this charming little assembly project like a little one-woman-sweatshop because it was delivered to P&J's house while they were off having the baby and when I tell P that its in a box, he's all, those bastards, it was supposed to be assembled.

Assembled. Did you hear that Crate+Barrel. Assembled. That means putitogetherplease.

Well, whatever. I knew, having been a single girl homeowner, I was more than qualified to tackle this project. I also knew that being a Sabatino, I should NOT read the directions.


Ha. Just kidding. I did. And I put it all together - just right. And it was perfect...until P saw it and was all, shitman, they sent the wrong one.

Huh.

1 comment:

  1. That stinks!!! I am sure they were thankful for your hard work

    ReplyDelete