Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summertime


Cleveland's cooler weather has its perks (like the fact that there's no AC in the Party Time and it's still comfortable up in N Ohio, if not in Lexington), but being down here in Kentucky, I'm willing to trade the AC for some friend time.


We celebrated Elisabeth with a good old fashioned summertime cookout, and it was a perfect Kentucky summer evening. Just after a thunderstorm the night before, so it was a touch cooler, but still a bit of misty humidity in the warm air. There was a gorgeous sunset over the fields and hills, and best of all: friends.


I'll even take the bugs that go along with my perfect Kentucky summertime...

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss home. I used to think there were bugs in KY, then I moved to FL. Holy cow, it is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete