Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sous much more...

Thehardyheyday.blogspot.com

I am the luckiest girl in the world.

I have a husband who loves me well and enthusiastically and creatively and thoughtfully.

When he wakes up before me, he always puts away the clean dishes and starts the coffee.

While I'm just down the aisle at the grocery store, he buys me flowers.

Every time I see him whether it's because I was in the other room or out of the apartment all day, he comes up and wraps his arms around me and kisses me.

He works with me through our miscommunications and disagreements so patiently.

And, even though  prior to marraige, I was used to my kitchen being a one-woman show, he has turned out to be the best sous chef I could have ever (not) asked for.

And that's just the start of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment