Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tour of Flats 2009

In Morocco, we detailed our living situation and, by popular demand, I've finally captured a few shots of the showpiece that is our flat in Buraimi. So, here goes:

Living Room (complete with husband and, yea-elliptical machine!)


"Entertainment Center" (We read a lot these days)

Bedroom Vanity



Check out more killer Middle-Eastern bedding. Upgrade or downgrade from red zebra?



I excluded the "squat pot" (Eastern-style floor toilet) and the washing machine (bonus!)


Dining Room


This is the kind of kitchen they advertise as "charming" in a decrepit NYC building

But at least we're sans cockroaches lately! Plus, Jacob says, no matter what you say about this apartment, I got you marble countertops. Indeed!
It's not exactly my little place in Chevy Chase (which will be inhabited soon by my new sister-in-law), but it's home for now. And it has the most important thing in it: Air Conditioning. Just kidding. The husband, obviously!

1 comment:

  1. So is this home for good? Was the bedding upgrade or downgrade question for us to answer? If not, I'll save my comment. If so, let me know and I will kindly give you my opinion.

    YAY!!!! I am glad Chevy Chase will have a new resident and you get to keep the house.....SWEET!!!!

    ReplyDelete