Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Love the One You're With

No, not Jacob. Of course I love him - he's the one I love and the one I'm with (sorry Stephen Stills, I need it both ways - no compromisin' - even if you are one heck of a singer/songwriter). The season, the situation, perhaps. And my sweet husband came up with an original craft idea (two great things in one!) to help me deal with missing things at home like the fall leaves - which his mom has been, according to reports, kicking up for me faithfully.

We stopped at Lulu Hypermarket (the "super" markets at home are the "hyper" markets of the Middle East) and picked up groceries and some really really tacky-looking gold contact paper (where do they use this?) so I could craft some hand-made gingko leaves to adorn our little flat.

So, the Oman autumn has decended for the Hardys...humdul'allah.



2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Maybe that's what I should do. We were in Lexington this past weekend and it was beautiful, but as treasured as those visits are it makes it hard to come back to Florida

    ReplyDelete